Mask guidelines still in effect as of 9/14/2021:
You will receive a confirmation email prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, please reschedule your appointment.
You will not be charged for late cancellation if you let us know or call to cancel otherwise no-show appointment fee may still result in a charge for the missed session.
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hour?
- Are you experiencing any of the following fever, sore throat, headache, repeated chills, shortness of breath (new), nausea/vomiting/diarrhea or new lost sense or taste or smell?
- Have you or anyone your live with been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
What to expect when you arrive at BIBTM?
- You MUST arrive 10-15 mins early.
**Late arrival may impact your appointment.**
- Call (518) 371-6332 when you arrive
- Please wait in your car until your therapist calls to say you may enter. Put on your face mask prior to entering office.
- Face masks are still required throughout your session as we are a healthcare facility. You are required to properly wear your mask. Failure to comply will result in the immediate termination of a session. Full session fee will be charged. You may not be allowed to schedule future appointments.
- Your therapist will meet you in the front entrance to do a pre-screening for every session.
- You will then be escorted directly into the treatment room.
(we are asking you to leave shoes at the front entrance. If you don’t not wish to go barefoot please bring a pair of clean socks to wear.)
- At the end of the session, you will wait in treatment room until therapist brings you to the front desk area to take payment and schedule future appointments.
We are following the guidelines established by NYS, CDC as well as our professional organizations the ABMP and AMTA. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of this new process.
When scheduling understand massage therapy work involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including but not limited to COVID-19 (SARS-COV2). All staff/ therapists at BIBTM are following the guidelines established by the CDC, State/local authorities, and their professional massage organizations. You acknowledge the risks involved and give consent to receive massage and bodywork from the practitioners at Back in Balance Therapeutic Massage, LLC and release them of any liability due to possible infection.